New York News
Computer malfunction suspends Airtrain service
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A computer malfunction suspended Airtrain service at Kennedy Airport on Saturday night, complicating things for passengers trying to make their flights or get to the subway.
The Port Authority is using buses to get passengers where they need to go.
They say they are not sure how long the Airtrain will remain out of service.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jfk international airport, new york news
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 7 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Newtown victims families deliver statement 30 min ago
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits New York Area 7 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
7 min ago