New York News
Police investigating deadly Queens stabbing
QUEENS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly stabbing in Queens.
Officers were called to 69th Street and Woodside Avenue on Sunday afternoon.
The victim, who has not been identified yet, had been stabbed in his neck and shoulder.
He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, stabbing, new york news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 18 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
34 min ago