New York News
Pedestrian struck near Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A pedestrian was struck by a taxi cab in a crash that closed West 42nd Street between Eighth and Ninth avenues Tuesday morning.
The victim was struck just before 5:30 a.m.
He was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition.
The taxi driver stopped at the scene. No charges were immediately filed.
Police closed West 42nd Street between Eighth and Ninth avenues for much of the morning commute.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, times square, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 43 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 22 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 33 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 50 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
3 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos