New York News
Woman stabbed to death in Queens dispute
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was fatally stabbed during a domestic dispute in Queens, and the suspect may have then jumped from an elevated subway platform.
The victim was stabbed on 39th Place just after 8:30 a.m. She was later pronounced dead. The suspect, reportedly wearing limited clothing, fled the scene.
About an hour later, a man jumped from an elevated subway platform along Queens Boulevard and 41st Street.
He was listed in unknown condition.
Detectives were looking into the man who jumped is the suspect in the stabbing.
They believe the stabbing was an act of domestic violence.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, domestic violence, stabbing, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 11 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos