New York News
Woman allegedly raped in Riverside Park
RIVERSIDE PARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman in Riverside Park.
The attack happed at 2:30 on Monday morning at West 96th and Riverside Drive, near the Dinosaur Playground.
The circumstances were not released by police.
The 19-year-old woman was taken to St. Luke's Hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made as the investigation is continuing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, riverside, crime, rape, new york news
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 4 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Man dies in scuffle with police outside Bronx bodega 33 min ago
- Woman thrown from motorcycle, hit by cab 26 min ago
- 3 slashed during disupte in Morningside Heights 20 min ago
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years 46 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos