New York News
Woman allegedly raped in Riverside Park
RIVERSIDE PARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman in Riverside Park.
The attack happed at 2:30 on Monday morning at West 96th and Riverside Drive, near the Dinosaur Playground.
The circumstances were not released by police.
The 19-year-old woman was taken to St. Luke's Hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made as the investigation is continuing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, riverside, crime, rape, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos