New York News
Woman allegedly raped in Riverside Park
RIVERSIDE PARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman in Riverside Park.
The attack happed at 2:30 on Monday morning at West 96th and Riverside Drive, near the Dinosaur Playground.
The circumstances were not released by police.
The 19-year-old woman was taken to St. Luke's Hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made as the investigation is continuing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, riverside, crime, rape, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 48 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos