New York News
9-year-old shot released from hospital
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 9-year-old boy who was hit by a stray bullet near Yankee Stadium has been released from the hospital.
It was eight days after he was shot in the leg on a nearby sidewalk.
Over the weekend, police said they arrested the gunman's getaway driver.
Police still have not identified or captured the gunman.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, child shot, bronx, new york news
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera 58 min ago
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer 44 min ago
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013