New York News
9-year-old shot released from hospital
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 9-year-old boy who was hit by a stray bullet near Yankee Stadium has been released from the hospital.
It was eight days after he was shot in the leg on a nearby sidewalk.
Over the weekend, police said they arrested the gunman's getaway driver.
Police still have not identified or captured the gunman.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, child shot, bronx, new york news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment 49 min ago
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt 55 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
4 min ago