New York News
4 men wanted for questioning in fatal stabbing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for four men they want to question in the fatal stabbing of a man after the West Indian Day Parade.
27-year-old Leandre Mallinckrodt was fatally stabbed on Monday at 5:55 p.m. near the intersection of Eastern Parkway and Bedford Avenue.
Police say he was stabbed in the neck. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police released photos of the four men they want to question and say they are all black men between the ages of 20-25 and have thin builds.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Later that day at around 6:30 p.m., a 26-year-old man was stabbed in the neck on St. John's Place, a couple of blocks away.
He was also pronounced dead at the hospital.
A man has been taken into custody in connection to that stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, stabbing, new york news
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 29 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014