New York News
4 men wanted for questioning in fatal stabbing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for four men they want to question in the fatal stabbing of a man after the West Indian Day Parade.
27-year-old Leandre Mallinckrodt was fatally stabbed on Monday at 5:55 p.m. near the intersection of Eastern Parkway and Bedford Avenue.
Police say he was stabbed in the neck. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police released photos of the four men they want to question and say they are all black men between the ages of 20-25 and have thin builds.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Later that day at around 6:30 p.m., a 26-year-old man was stabbed in the neck on St. John's Place, a couple of blocks away.
He was also pronounced dead at the hospital.
A man has been taken into custody in connection to that stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, stabbing, new york news
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding 14 min ago
- AccuWeather Alert: Drenching downpours
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area 1 min ago
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video 15 min ago
- Boy Scouts to accept openly gay boys as Scouts 31 min ago
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Students injured in Brooklyn pepper spray incident
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday 34 min ago
- The New DNA fingerprint: Cell phones
- Photographer chronicles wife's breast cancer battle
- abcnews: Oklahoma tornado: Before and after photos
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem...
34 min ago