New York News
4 men wanted for questioning in fatal stabbing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for four men they want to question in the fatal stabbing of a man after the West Indian Day Parade.
27-year-old Leandre Mallinckrodt was fatally stabbed on Monday at 5:55 p.m. near the intersection of Eastern Parkway and Bedford Avenue.
Police say he was stabbed in the neck. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police released photos of the four men they want to question and say they are all black men between the ages of 20-25 and have thin builds.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Later that day at around 6:30 p.m., a 26-year-old man was stabbed in the neck on St. John's Place, a couple of blocks away.
He was also pronounced dead at the hospital.
A man has been taken into custody in connection to that stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, stabbing, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly mall carjacking 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos