New York News
New subway entry at Barclays center debuts
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Commuters now have a new way to access the subway in Brooklyn.
Monday marked the debut of the new subway entry at the Barclays Center.
It allows underground access to Atlantic Terminal across a busy Atlantic Avenue, connecting nine subway lines, 11 bus lines and the Long Island Rail Road.
The Barclays Center developer, Forest City Ratner, spent $76 million on the new station access point.
It was designed with the thought in mind that no one should have to drive to the new arena.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos