New York News
Woman, 65, struck by taxi on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 65-year old woman was struck by a taxi just before 1 p.m. on Monday.
The incident occurred on 1st Avenue and East 69th Street.
The victim was taken to NY Hospital in cardiac arrest, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the taxi remained at the scene.
There is no criminality suspected at this time.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, pedestrian struck, new york news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 24 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos