New York News
Woman, 65, struck by taxi on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 65-year old woman was struck by a taxi just before 1 p.m. on Monday.
The incident occurred on 1st Avenue and East 69th Street.
The victim was taken to NY Hospital in cardiac arrest, where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the taxi remained at the scene.
There is no criminality suspected at this time.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 30 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 43 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 40 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
59 min ago