New York News
Tattooed man robs livery cab driver
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are searching for a man they say robbed a livery cab driver with a knife.
A camera inside the cab captured photos of the suspect revealing his neck tattoos, one in front and another one on the right side.
Police say early Monday morning, the suspect placed a knife on the driver's neck and demanded money.
It happened as the cab stopped at the intersection of East 141st and Saint Mary's Streets in the Port Morris Section.
The driver was not harmed.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man between the ages of 25-30, light skinned, and clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a long sleeve white shirt and a multi-colored baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, robbery, new york news
- UK: Victim in London attack was serving soldier
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 49 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Oklahoma residents begin hard recovery after tornado
- Anthony Weiner to court voters in Harlem Thursday
- Jersey City boy killed outside home to be laid to rest
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- abcnews: Oklahoma tornado: Before and after photos
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
49 min ago