New York News
Patrick Stewart frustrated with Time Warner Cable
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might think you have little in common with the stars of Hollywood, but celebrities share many of your frustrations.
Star Trek and X-Men star Patrick Stewart recently moved to Park Slope, Brooklyn, but when he tried to get cable at his home, he was not immediately able to make it so.
Stewart tweeted about his mis-adventures trying to get cable TV at his $2 million home.
He told followers that all he wanted to do was get Time Warner Cable to set up a new account, but after 36 hours of trying, the British star had "lost the will to live."
A representative of the cable company volunteered assistance, but Stewart remains frustrated.
Former co-star Levar Burton tweeted back, simply, "been there," as so many of us have.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, new york news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 31 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 5 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 56 min ago