New York News
Patrick Stewart frustrated with Time Warner Cable
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might think you have little in common with the stars of Hollywood, but celebrities share many of your frustrations.
Star Trek and X-Men star Patrick Stewart recently moved to Park Slope, Brooklyn, but when he tried to get cable at his home, he was not immediately able to make it so.
Stewart tweeted about his mis-adventures trying to get cable TV at his $2 million home.
He told followers that all he wanted to do was get Time Warner Cable to set up a new account, but after 36 hours of trying, the British star had "lost the will to live."
A representative of the cable company volunteered assistance, but Stewart remains frustrated.
Former co-star Levar Burton tweeted back, simply, "been there," as so many of us have.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, new york news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 30 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
30 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos