New York News
Patrick Stewart frustrated with Time Warner Cable
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might think you have little in common with the stars of Hollywood, but celebrities share many of your frustrations.
Star Trek and X-Men star Patrick Stewart recently moved to Park Slope, Brooklyn, but when he tried to get cable at his home, he was not immediately able to make it so.
Stewart tweeted about his mis-adventures trying to get cable TV at his $2 million home.
He told followers that all he wanted to do was get Time Warner Cable to set up a new account, but after 36 hours of trying, the British star had "lost the will to live."
A representative of the cable company volunteered assistance, but Stewart remains frustrated.
Former co-star Levar Burton tweeted back, simply, "been there," as so many of us have.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos