New York News
Patrick Stewart frustrated with Time Warner Cable
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might think you have little in common with the stars of Hollywood, but celebrities share many of your frustrations.
Star Trek and X-Men star Patrick Stewart recently moved to Park Slope, Brooklyn, but when he tried to get cable at his home, he was not immediately able to make it so.
Stewart tweeted about his mis-adventures trying to get cable TV at his $2 million home.
He told followers that all he wanted to do was get Time Warner Cable to set up a new account, but after 36 hours of trying, the British star had "lost the will to live."
A representative of the cable company volunteered assistance, but Stewart remains frustrated.
Former co-star Levar Burton tweeted back, simply, "been there," as so many of us have.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, new york news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild 1 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos