New York News
Patrick Stewart frustrated with Time Warner Cable
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might think you have little in common with the stars of Hollywood, but celebrities share many of your frustrations.
Star Trek and X-Men star Patrick Stewart recently moved to Park Slope, Brooklyn, but when he tried to get cable at his home, he was not immediately able to make it so.
Stewart tweeted about his mis-adventures trying to get cable TV at his $2 million home.
He told followers that all he wanted to do was get Time Warner Cable to set up a new account, but after 36 hours of trying, the British star had "lost the will to live."
A representative of the cable company volunteered assistance, but Stewart remains frustrated.
Former co-star Levar Burton tweeted back, simply, "been there," as so many of us have.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos