New York News
NYPD releases photo of alleged subway pervert
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have released a cell photo photograph of a man wanted for exposing himself to a woman on a subway train.
The incident happened on a Queens-bound M train, near Grand Avenue, around 10:30 a.m. September 14.
The suspect, described as a Hispanic male approximagely 5-foot-7, allegedly exposed himself to a female while sitting on the train.
He was last seen wearing a red shirt, dark pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, subway crime, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos