New York News
NYPD releases photo of alleged subway pervert
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have released a cell photo photograph of a man wanted for exposing himself to a woman on a subway train.
The incident happened on a Queens-bound M train, near Grand Avenue, around 10:30 a.m. September 14.
The suspect, described as a Hispanic male approximagely 5-foot-7, allegedly exposed himself to a female while sitting on the train.
He was last seen wearing a red shirt, dark pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, subway crime, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation