New York News
Magician David Blaine ready to shock after 4 years
NEW YORK -- Magician-daredevil David Blaine is ready to shock people.
Blaine is returning to New York City on Oct. 5 for a three-day, three-night stunt called "Electrified: One Million Volts Always On." It will be streamed live.
A trailer for the stunt shows the 39-year-old endurance artist wearing a futuristic-looking bodysuit in between two conductors.
Blaine's last stunt was hanging upside down without a net high over New York's Central Park for 60 hours in 2008. But the grand finale of the "Dive of Death" stunt didn't go according to plan.
His other stunts include holding his breath underwater for 17 minutes and 4 seconds, being buried alive for a week in a see-through coffin and being encased in a block of ice for 63 hours.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit trains back on schedule after earlier delays
- Snow coming down in New York City 43 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 18 min ago
- Snow falling on Long Island 1 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Off-duty officer killed in Queens after crashing into storefront 13 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Snow coming down in New York City
43 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos