New York News
Woman in critical condition after Bronx shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are on the scene in the Bronx where a 43-year-old woman was shot.
The incident happened on Coster Street and Spofford Ave. in the Hunts Point section.
The woman was taken to Lincoln Hospital in critical condition.
According to initial reports, the shooting was the result of a domestic dispute across the street from a school.
The students were kept inside the school for about 15 minutes until NYPD allowed them to leave. No one in the school saw the shooting.
An Education Department spokeswoman says the shooting is not related to school.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says 35 min ago
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos