New York News
Waitress sues Central Park Boathouse for harassment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A waitress at the famed Central Park Boathouse is suing the restaurant for sexual harassment.
The woman says managers routinely made inappropriate comments, including asking female employees for sexual favors.
She is seeking unspecified damages and back wages.
The restaurant's owner denies the accusations.
According to the New York Post, at least six workers have filed complaints against the Boathouse.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, central park, new york news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 19 min ago
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos