New York News
Waitress sues Central Park Boathouse for harassment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A waitress at the famed Central Park Boathouse is suing the restaurant for sexual harassment.
The woman says managers routinely made inappropriate comments, including asking female employees for sexual favors.
She is seeking unspecified damages and back wages.
The restaurant's owner denies the accusations.
According to the New York Post, at least six workers have filed complaints against the Boathouse.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, central park, new york news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building 58 min ago
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 15 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 15 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon