New York News
Passenger dumps coffee on MTA bus driver
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A passenger dumped his morning coffee on a bus driver during a dispute during the Thursday morning commute in Brooklyn.
Polcie say the dispute escalated just after 8:30 a.m. with the passenger throwing coffee on the driver before fleeing at 17th Street and Prospect Avenue.
The bus driver was being treated at the scene.
Police were looking for an Acura that fled with the suspect.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village