New York News
Health department closes Hunter College cafeteria
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- Hunter College students will have to adjust their eating habits after the school's third floor cafeteria was closed by the health department.
New York City Department of Health shut down the cafeteria because of vermin activity.
One student says the high prices kept her away most of the time, but she never felt it was dirty.
The cafeteria will remain closed until it fixes the problem and passes re-inspection.
Until then, Hunter students are being told they can use the school's West Lobby Coffee Bar and eighth floor faculty and staff cafeteria.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, hunter college, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash