New York News
Health department closes Hunter College cafeteria
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- Hunter College students will have to adjust their eating habits after the school's third floor cafeteria was closed by the health department.
New York City Department of Health shut down the cafeteria because of vermin activity.
One student says the high prices kept her away most of the time, but she never felt it was dirty.
The cafeteria will remain closed until it fixes the problem and passes re-inspection.
Until then, Hunter students are being told they can use the school's West Lobby Coffee Bar and eighth floor faculty and staff cafeteria.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, hunter college, new york news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 54 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Carteret freight train derailment closes turnpike ramps 38 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment closes...
38 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos