New York News
Health department closes Hunter College cafeteria
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- Hunter College students will have to adjust their eating habits after the school's third floor cafeteria was closed by the health department.
New York City Department of Health shut down the cafeteria because of vermin activity.
One student says the high prices kept her away most of the time, but she never felt it was dirty.
The cafeteria will remain closed until it fixes the problem and passes re-inspection.
Until then, Hunter students are being told they can use the school's West Lobby Coffee Bar and eighth floor faculty and staff cafeteria.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, hunter college, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 14 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 8 min ago
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos