New York News
Facade crumbling at building in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A potentially dangerous situation is brewing at a building in Brooklyn that appears to be crumbling.
The brick facade of the four-story building on Putnam Avenue in Clinton Hill began falling away Sunday.
Now, the sidewalk around it is blocked.
Inspectors will find out what caused the collapse.
The building appears to be vacant.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, collapse, new york news
- Missing Malaysia jet may have turned back 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Stage collapses at California high school: 3040 hurt 20 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97