New York News
3 shot, 1 fatally, on the street in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three men were shot, one fatally, on the street in the Olinville section of the Bronx early Tuesday.
The victims were hit in front of a building on Barker Avenue, near Rosewood Street, just before 2:10 a.m.
One man, 20, was pronounced dead at the scene. The second, a 29-year-old man, sustained a gunshot wound to the leg. The third man, 30, sustained two gunshot wounds to the back.
Three others were shot and rushed to the hospital. Their injuries were not considered life threatening.
Three men, one armed with a gun, fled the scene. No arrests were immediately made.
All three victims reportedly have numerous prior arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 43 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act