New York News
Man fatally shot on Lower East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting on the Lower East Side.
Saturday night at about 9:30, officers responded to a 911 call about an assault in front of 110 Forsyth Street.
Eyewitnesses told officers a man had been shot and taken to the hospital.
The officers learned that the victim had been brought to Bellevue Hospital, where he was pronounced dead with a gunshot wound in the torso.
There have been no arrests.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, shooting, lower east side, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 29 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos