New York News
Guidance counselor fired over steamy photos sues
NEW YORK -- A former guidance counselor at a New York City high school has sued to get her job back after being fired over steamy photos.
The New York Post reports (http://bit.ly/Q51S5d ) that 37-year-old Tiffany Webb was fired last year from Murry Bergtraum High School for Business Careers because photos in lingerie and bikinis from her early career as a model are still floating around the Internet.
Webb says she stopped modeling years before she became a teacher in 1999. She said she has demanded that websites remove the photos but they keep popping up.
Webb was fired last year after her principal said a student showed her some of the scantily-clad photos.
Webb is suing the New York City Department of Education seeking reinstatement, back pay and punitive damages.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos