New York News
Brooklyn apartment fire leaves man in critical condition
GREENPOINT (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after he was rescued from an apartment fire early Sunday morning in Brooklyn.
The fire started at around 3 a.m. on the top floor of a four-story building at 162 Dupont Street in the Greenpoint section.
The man was removed from the building and rushed to Kings County Hospital.
Firefighters were able to fully contain the fire after half an hour.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, fire, fire rescue, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 58 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 2 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 6 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos