New York News
Building partially collapses in Hamilton Heights
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A five-story building under construction in Manhattan partially collapsed.
The multi-family apartment building is located at Edgecombe Avenue and West 142nd Street in Hamilton Heights.
It was vacant at the time of the collapse just before 6 p.m. on Wednesday.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury at the scene.
The area has been cordoned off as officials investigate.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hamilton heights, building collapse, new york news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad 51 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 52 min ago
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos