New York News
Woman fatally struck by bus in Queens
JAMAICA (WABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed on Saturday night after being hit by a bus in Queens.
The woman, 54, was crossing Merrick Boulevard in Jamaica when she was hit by a Nassau Inter-County Express bus as it turned a corner.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating, but they have not charged the bus driver. The identity of the victim has not been released. ---
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jamaica, queens, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014