New York News
Woman fatally struck by bus in Queens
JAMAICA (WABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed on Saturday night after being hit by a bus in Queens.
The woman, 54, was crossing Merrick Boulevard in Jamaica when she was hit by a Nassau Inter-County Express bus as it turned a corner.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating, but they have not charged the bus driver. The identity of the victim has not been released. ---
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jamaica, queens, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 11 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos