New York News
Upper East Side zip tops Forbes' most expensive list
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Forbes magazine says Manhattan's Upper East Side is home to the most expensive neighborhood in the country.
The median home price in the 10065 zip code is $6.5 million, and it's the first time a New York City zip has topped the list.
Second on the list is 07620 in Alpine, New Jersey, followed by 94027 in Atherton, California. There, a home will cost you $5.7 million, on average.
Sagaponack (11962) checks in at number four, on the East End of Long Island.
Hillsborough, California (94010) rounds out the top five.
New York City was prevalent on the list, nabbing four of the top 10 spots. The West Village was number six, and two other ZIPs on the Upper East Side were Nos. 8 and 10.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, new york news
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Roosevelt Island Peace Officers accused of abusing power
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos