New York News
Upper East Side zip tops Forbes' most expensive list
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Forbes magazine says Manhattan's Upper East Side is home to the most expensive neighborhood in the country.
The median home price in the 10065 zip code is $6.5 million, and it's the first time a New York City zip has topped the list.
Second on the list is 07620 in Alpine, New Jersey, followed by 94027 in Atherton, California. There, a home will cost you $5.7 million, on average.
Sagaponack (11962) checks in at number four, on the East End of Long Island.
Hillsborough, California (94010) rounds out the top five.
New York City was prevalent on the list, nabbing four of the top 10 spots. The West Village was number six, and two other ZIPs on the Upper East Side were Nos. 8 and 10.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 40 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 38 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
40 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos