New York News
1 dead when trucks collide on BQE in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two delivery trucks collided on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway Tuesday night, killing one of the drivers.
A FedEx tractor trailer and a UPS truck crashed on the eastbound expressway, near the Metropolitan Avenue exit, at 10:30 p.m.
The driver of the truck that rear ended the other was ejected from his vehicle.
He was pinned between the trucks and pronounced dead.
No other serious injuries were reported.
The eastbound lanes were closed for two hours as police investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, accident, new york news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 12 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 10 min ago
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 10 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
11 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
10 min ago