New York News
1 dead when trucks collide on BQE in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two delivery trucks collided on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway Tuesday night, killing one of the drivers.
A FedEx tractor trailer and a UPS truck crashed on the eastbound expressway, near the Metropolitan Avenue exit, at 10:30 p.m.
The driver of the truck that rear ended the other was ejected from his vehicle.
He was pinned between the trucks and pronounced dead.
No other serious injuries were reported.
The eastbound lanes were closed for two hours as police investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, accident, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 22 hurt in East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 55 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 27 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East... 17 min ago
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect... 27 min ago
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem 32 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15... 33 min ago
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion... 33 min ago
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination