New York News
Man fatally struck by subway in Hamilton Heights
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was fatally struck by a train in Hamilton Heights on Tuesday morning.
The victim was struck by the train at the 137 Street-City College Station just after 5:30 a.m.
As a result, the 1 train was suspended from 96th street to 168th street. Just before 8 a.m., service on the 1 train and 3 train resumed with residual delays.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hamilton heights, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos