New York News
Man fatally struck by subway in Hamilton Heights
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was fatally struck by a train in Hamilton Heights on Tuesday morning.
The victim was struck by the train at the 137 Street-City College Station just after 5:30 a.m.
As a result, the 1 train was suspended from 96th street to 168th street. Just before 8 a.m., service on the 1 train and 3 train resumed with residual delays.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hamilton heights, pedestrian struck, new york news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 25 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 50 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos