New York News
Woman allegedly stole man's dog in Midtown
MIDTOWN (WABC) -- Police in Midtown are searching for a woman who stole an elderly man's dog.
It happened on September 11th at 6:45 p.m. outside a coffee shop on 2nd Avenue at 50th Street.
A 76-year-old man left his dog tied to a phone booth while he went inside the shop.
When he left the store just a few minutes later, his dog was gone.
Police released video of the suspect who is described as a Hispanic woman, approximately 25 years old, 5'4" tall, with long black hair. She was last seen wearing a patterned long-sleeved jacket and black pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, theft, midtown, dog, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 5 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos