New York News
Woman allegedly stole man's dog in Midtown
MIDTOWN (WABC) -- Police in Midtown are searching for a woman who stole an elderly man's dog.
It happened on September 11th at 6:45 p.m. outside a coffee shop on 2nd Avenue at 50th Street.
A 76-year-old man left his dog tied to a phone booth while he went inside the shop.
When he left the store just a few minutes later, his dog was gone.
Police released video of the suspect who is described as a Hispanic woman, approximately 25 years old, 5'4" tall, with long black hair. She was last seen wearing a patterned long-sleeved jacket and black pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, theft, midtown, dog, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 30 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos