New York News
Woman allegedly stole man's dog in Midtown
MIDTOWN (WABC) -- Police in Midtown are searching for a woman who stole an elderly man's dog.
It happened on September 11th at 6:45 p.m. outside a coffee shop on 2nd Avenue at 50th Street.
A 76-year-old man left his dog tied to a phone booth while he went inside the shop.
When he left the store just a few minutes later, his dog was gone.
Police released video of the suspect who is described as a Hispanic woman, approximately 25 years old, 5'4" tall, with long black hair. She was last seen wearing a patterned long-sleeved jacket and black pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, theft, midtown, dog, new york news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North trains being removed from accident scene
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Sunday's Yankees vs. Jays game postponed due to weather
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- 3 in custody in connection to Yonkers man's death
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- President Obama gives speech to Morehouse graduates
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers