New York News
'Team Fox' will run marathon to help fight Parkinson's
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Members of the Michael J. Fox Foundation will be running in Sunday's ING New York City marathon to raise money for research into Parkinson's disease.
Three members of "Team Fox", Sean Goodrich, Greg Barton, and Stephanie Paddock, joined us to discuss their participation in the marathon.
They have already raised $90,000 for the battle against Parkinson's.
For more information on how you can get involved, go to the organization's web site:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york city marathon, new york news
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 21 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 12 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn 54 min ago
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 1 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 7 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
52 min ago