New York News
'Team Fox' will run marathon to help fight Parkinson's
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Members of the Michael J. Fox Foundation will be running in Sunday's ING New York City marathon to raise money for research into Parkinson's disease.
Three members of "Team Fox", Sean Goodrich, Greg Barton, and Stephanie Paddock, joined us to discuss their participation in the marathon.
They have already raised $90,000 for the battle against Parkinson's.
For more information on how you can get involved, go to the organization's web site:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york city marathon, new york news
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series 7 min ago
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos