New York News
Vehicle overturns in midtown Manhattan collision
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities say a vehicle overturned during a collision in midtown Manhattan early Wednesday.
The Fire Department says four people were taken to a hospital following the accident at 5:45 a.m. at 34th Street and Madison Avenue.
Eastbound lanes on 34th Street were reopened an hour later.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, accident, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident 38 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 13 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos