New York News
Suspect sought in sex attack on 12-year old girl in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have new clues in the sexual abuse of a girl on a street in Queens.
The NYPD released video of the man they're looking for.
The attack happened Tuesday afternoon in northwest Queens.
Police say the man walked up behind a 12-year old girl and grabbed her.
There's also a sketch of the suspect.
He's described as 20-30 years old with acne scars on his face.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses, a black and white hat, a black hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, sexual assault, new york news
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 43 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC 57 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
6 min ago