New York News
Barneys holiday windows unveiled
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A holiday tradition came alive Wednesday night, lighting up the sidewalk on Madison Avenue.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Minnie Mouse were outside Barneys Wednesday night.
It was for the official opening of "Electric Holiday" set up in the Barneys New York Madison Avenue windows.
Barneys and Disney worked together to create this exclusive moving art short.
Officials say 25 percent of the retail price of all items in the "Electric Holiday" collection will be donated to American Red Cross disaster relief.
Disney is the parent company of WABC-TV.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, holiday, holiday season, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 19 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
6 min ago