New York News
Barneys holiday windows unveiled
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A holiday tradition came alive Wednesday night, lighting up the sidewalk on Madison Avenue.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Minnie Mouse were outside Barneys Wednesday night.
It was for the official opening of "Electric Holiday" set up in the Barneys New York Madison Avenue windows.
Barneys and Disney worked together to create this exclusive moving art short.
Officials say 25 percent of the retail price of all items in the "Electric Holiday" collection will be donated to American Red Cross disaster relief.
Disney is the parent company of WABC-TV.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, holiday, holiday season, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 7 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 33 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos