New York News
Brooklyn man killed in hit-and-run accident
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Police are trying to track down the driver of an SUV that struck and killed a Brooklyn man, and kept on going.
Police say the hit-and-run accident happened shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday on Nostrand Avenue in the East Flatbush neighborhood.
They said 23-year-old Jason Williams was found lying on the ground with severe body trauma. He was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say Williams was struck by a red SUV that was gone by the time police arrived.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, east flatbush, hit and run accident, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 51 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos