New York News
Brooklyn man killed in hit-and-run accident
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Police are trying to track down the driver of an SUV that struck and killed a Brooklyn man, and kept on going.
Police say the hit-and-run accident happened shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday on Nostrand Avenue in the East Flatbush neighborhood.
They said 23-year-old Jason Williams was found lying on the ground with severe body trauma. He was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say Williams was struck by a red SUV that was gone by the time police arrived.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, east flatbush, hit and run accident, new york news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner 10 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds