New York News
Brooklyn man killed in hit-and-run accident
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Police are trying to track down the driver of an SUV that struck and killed a Brooklyn man, and kept on going.
Police say the hit-and-run accident happened shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday on Nostrand Avenue in the East Flatbush neighborhood.
They said 23-year-old Jason Williams was found lying on the ground with severe body trauma. He was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say Williams was struck by a red SUV that was gone by the time police arrived.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, east flatbush, hit and run accident, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls 5 min ago
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying 14 min ago
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run 44 min ago
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 35 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
35 min ago