New York News
Brooklyn man killed in hit-and-run accident
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Police are trying to track down the driver of an SUV that struck and killed a Brooklyn man, and kept on going.
Police say the hit-and-run accident happened shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday on Nostrand Avenue in the East Flatbush neighborhood.
They said 23-year-old Jason Williams was found lying on the ground with severe body trauma. He was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say Williams was struck by a red SUV that was gone by the time police arrived.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, east flatbush, hit and run accident, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 35 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite 46 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
35 min ago