New York News
Search underway for missing girl in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An intense search is underway for a missing girl from Queens.
Michelle Marshall walked out of the front door of her home in Richmond Hill Queens Thursday morning, and has not been seen since.
Relatives say the girl has Down Syndrome and speech difficulty.
Police and search dogs have been canvassing all areas surrounding the neighborhood, but so far have not found any traces of her.
She was last seen wearing blue pants and a brown jacket with a fur collar.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, richmond hill, missing person, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens 48 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade 33 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
50 min ago