New York News
Search underway for missing girl in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An intense search is underway for a missing girl from Queens.
Michelle Marshall walked out of the front door of her home in Richmond Hill Queens Thursday morning, and has not been seen since.
Relatives say the girl has Down Syndrome and speech difficulty.
Police and search dogs have been canvassing all areas surrounding the neighborhood, but so far have not found any traces of her.
She was last seen wearing blue pants and a brown jacket with a fur collar.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, richmond hill, missing person, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card 35 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 13 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 8 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos