New York News
Search underway for missing girl in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An intense search is underway for a missing girl from Queens.
Michelle Marshall walked out of the front door of her home in Richmond Hill Queens Thursday morning, and has not been seen since.
Relatives say the girl has Down Syndrome and speech difficulty.
Police and search dogs have been canvassing all areas surrounding the neighborhood, but so far have not found any traces of her.
She was last seen wearing blue pants and a brown jacket with a fur collar.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, richmond hill, missing person, new york news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos