New York News
Police investigating 4-car accident in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- Emergency crews responded to an accident involving four vehicles on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx at about 7 p.m. on Saturday.
One car caught on fire following the crash.
Eyewitness News is told that one person suffered life-threatening injuries. Two others are being treated for minor injuries.
There are reports that a police car was involved.
Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, accident, bronx, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 58 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 32 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
45 min ago