New York News
Woman shot in face while washing dishes
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was shot in the face in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
The incident happened around 3:25 p.m. on Pacific Street in Crown Heights.
The 32-year-old woman was washing dishes at the time when a stray bullet struck her in the face.
She was taken to Kings County hospital where she is expected to survive.
There's no word yet on if there are any suspects or arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, new york news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 4 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games 28 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos