New York News
Woman shot in face while washing dishes
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was shot in the face in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
The incident happened around 3:25 p.m. on Pacific Street in Crown Heights.
The 32-year-old woman was washing dishes at the time when a stray bullet struck her in the face.
She was taken to Kings County hospital where she is expected to survive.
There's no word yet on if there are any suspects or arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, new york news
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide