New York News
Woman shot in face while washing dishes
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was shot in the face in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
The incident happened around 3:25 p.m. on Pacific Street in Crown Heights.
The 32-year-old woman was washing dishes at the time when a stray bullet struck her in the face.
She was taken to Kings County hospital where she is expected to survive.
There's no word yet on if there are any suspects or arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 50 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 39 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 56 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 35 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos