New York News
Woman shot in face while washing dishes
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was shot in the face in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
The incident happened around 3:25 p.m. on Pacific Street in Crown Heights.
The 32-year-old woman was washing dishes at the time when a stray bullet struck her in the face.
She was taken to Kings County hospital where she is expected to survive.
There's no word yet on if there are any suspects or arrests.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, new york news
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 12 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 25 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 38 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
12 min ago