New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 28 hurt in East Harlem explosion 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 8 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination