New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act