New York News
Art show lights up sky for Hurricane Sandy recovery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A public art show is offering more inspiration to the Hurricane Sandy recovery effort.
A presentation called Global Rainbow After the Storm is a laser rainbow beaming across the sky.
It originates at the Standard Hotel in the Meatpacking District.
The lasers shoot across Brooklyn and toward the Rockaways, and they can be seen for up to 35 miles.
You can see the laser show again starting at 8 p.m. Wednesday until 2 a.m. Thursday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hurricane sandy, new york news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 24 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral for one of victims of Metro-North derailment
- LI man with 12 drunken driving convictions sentenced
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 51 min ago
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary 52 min ago