New York News
Chelsea Piers reopens, except for golf club
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Get ready to score some points again down at Chelsea Piers.
The iconic sports mecca reopened Saturday after almost a month of repairs to fix the damage from Hurricane Sandy.
Everything will be good as new, except for the golf club.
Officials say that significant rebuilding and restoration work has been completed at Chelsea Piers over the past three weeks.
It is presently unknown when the golf club will be able to reopen.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chelsea, hurricane sandy, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 15 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos