New York News
Toll collection resumes on bridges after Sandy
NEW YORK -- Toll collections will resume at two bridges in the storm-damaged Rockaways section of Queens.
The MTA says tolls will be collected starting 12:01 tomorrow morning at the Marine Parkway-Gil Hodges Memorial Bridge and the Cross Bay Veterans Memorial Bridge.
Governor Andrew Cuomo suspended the tolls on November 4th.
The loss of train service after Superstorm Sandy made it hard for residents to get back and forth.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, hurricane sandy, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos