New York News
Displaced Sandy pets up for adoption
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was a search for happy endings on Sunday for some of the animals that were displaced by Hurricane Sandy.
The annual "Whiskers in Wonderland" adoption event was held across Manhattan.
More than three hundred cats, kittens and rabbits were available in five Petco stores.
This year there were several animals that lost their homes or their families during the storms.
There are also lots of animals that need homes. CLICK HERE to find out a list of shelters with pets available for adoption.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hurricane, hurricane sandy, dogs, cat, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed 14 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery 17 min ago
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining 42 min ago
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 37 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Hospital warns of possible blood...
19 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick...
17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
2 min ago
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and...
14 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos