New York News
Police make arrest in 'Gentleman Groper' case
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in New york say they have caught the real so-called "Gentleman Groper."
The well-dressed serial molester is accused of grabbing four women in February and March.
The New York Post identifies the current suspect as Paul Kraft, who is free on $5,000 bond after being arrested last Tuesday.
The first suspect in the case was arrested in April, but cleared a month later.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, manhattan, sexual assault, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 7 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 14 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
7 min ago
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
14 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos