New York News
Surveillance videos released in 2 Bronx deli robberies
BRONX (WABC) -- The NYPD searching for suspects in two deli robberies in the same Bronx neighborhood that occurred four days apart.
Police have released surveillance video of both incidents, but have not said whether or not they are linked.
The first robbery happened just after 5 p.m. on November 24, when two armed men entered a supermarket located at 278 East 174th Street and demanded money. The employees complied, and the suspects fled with an undetermined amount of money.
Then, at 11 p.m. on November 28, two armed suspects entered a deli located at 283 East 161st Street and ordered everyone on the floor. The suspect then demanded the employee behind the counter to open the cash register. The employee complied, and the suspects removed an undetermined amount of money and fled the location.
Anyone with information in regards to either robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, robbery, new york news
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 37 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 42 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home 23 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32