New York News
Surveillance videos released in 2 Bronx deli robberies
BRONX (WABC) -- The NYPD searching for suspects in two deli robberies in the same Bronx neighborhood that occurred four days apart.
Police have released surveillance video of both incidents, but have not said whether or not they are linked.
The first robbery happened just after 5 p.m. on November 24, when two armed men entered a supermarket located at 278 East 174th Street and demanded money. The employees complied, and the suspects fled with an undetermined amount of money.
Then, at 11 p.m. on November 28, two armed suspects entered a deli located at 283 East 161st Street and ordered everyone on the floor. The suspect then demanded the employee behind the counter to open the cash register. The employee complied, and the suspects removed an undetermined amount of money and fled the location.
Anyone with information in regards to either robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, robbery, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 17 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 10 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act