New York News
Man with 26 stun guns arrested at JFK Airport
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police arrested a Bronx man at John F. Kennedy International Airport after TSA agents found more than two dozen stun guns in a suitcase.
Authorities say the man was trying to board a flight to the Dominican Republic when he was arrested on Friday.
Stun guns are illegal in New York, except for law enforcement officers.
The tasers were found in the man's checked luggage, and TSA officers notified Port Authority police, which made the arrest.
Passengers are reminded that they are responsible for items in their baggage.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jfk international airport, arrest, new york news
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Anthony Weiner announces run for New York City mayor 29 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting 37 min ago
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale 24 min ago
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault 24 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma