New York News
FDNY saves puppies in Queens burning building
FLUSHING (WABC) -- A puppy in peril got a second chance at life thanks to the quick action of firefighters in Queens.
Several puppies were found on Tuesday inside a burning building on Parsons Boulevard in Flushing.
Firefighters rescued several of the puppies including a 2-month old pitbull terrier.
Her fur was singed by the fire and she suffered smoke inhalation, but she is expected to survive.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, flushing, queens, dog, dogs, fdny, fire, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- NYC 's smoking ban to include e-cigarettes 32 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos