New York News
Police hunt for driver in deadly Queens hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are hunting for the driver in a deadly hit and run.
The incident happened just after 3 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of Francis Lewis Boulevard and 246th Street in Rosedale.
The unconscious 31-year-old man was rushed to Jamaica Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police have not released a description of the vehicle.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 6 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
23 min ago