New York News
Car crashes into bus on Staten Island Expressway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A car appears to have crashed into a bus and caught fire Monday morning on the Staten Island Expressway.
Fortunately, there are no known injures.
Construction workers at a nearby site directed water onto the burning car until firefighters arrived.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, accident, bus accident, new york news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos