New York News
Car crashes into bus on Staten Island Expressway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A car appears to have crashed into a bus and caught fire Monday morning on the Staten Island Expressway.
Fortunately, there are no known injures.
Construction workers at a nearby site directed water onto the burning car until firefighters arrived.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, accident, bus accident, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos